Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Subscriber status unknown

sudhir kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are facing issue with UCCX Sub as its status and all its services shows unknown in every 20-25 days.

Also it is impacting cuic real time reports as all reports shows 0 and if refreshed it shows values but within few secs again it shows 0 and if we restart subscriber all the reports are shows normal and also status as "IN service" and also

if we check the replication it shows connected.

Also our system is HA enabled.

UCCX Version : 11.6(1)

Regards..

Sudhir kumar

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
There is a bug in 11.6(1) which causes connections to stay open, and then eventually exhausts system resources. It's typically every 75 days, but that could be based on "typical" usage. You should consider an upgrade to 11.6(1)ES02, or 11.6(2)ES01.

Bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvg58622

Russ Burchell
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having a similar issue to this but in System version: 12.5.1.10000-31. Both the primary and secondary nodes are showing as Master and from subscriber the publisher shows as unknown and from the publisher the subscriber shows as unknown. Is there a bug fix for my version of UCCX?

Are you having network issues by chance? That sounds like island mode.
Also, are you running ES02 by chance? That was deferred due to a critical bug and you should remove it (rollback) or wait for the ET patch: ciscouccx.1251.ES02-84-CSCvv37514-ET.cop.sgn, which should be out sometime today actually.
Also, regardless if you're not running any ES at all, you should be running the latest ES at all times; a departure from past processes for sure, but that's how it is today.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/ES_Releases/guide/uccx_b_uccx-es-releases/uccx_b_uccx-es-releases_chapter_0111.html

No network issues to my knowledge have occurred.

The full version number of our CCX is 12.5.1.10000-31

I'll have to keep an eye out for that new ES package ciscouccx.1251.ES02-84-CSCvv37514-ET.cop.sgn.

Thanks so much for the quick information.