Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am searching a detailed description of all the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) services incl. the subsystem and manager services.Therefore I already opened a Cisco TAC, but I did not get the information for all of the services as the...

Hi, I tried to use the ECE login API to get the X-egain-session to use the interaction API but I got this error the 2nd time I call this API, and the agent is kicked on the agent console, it didn't happen before. On the documentation it's stated: "In...

Untitled.png WhatsApp Image 2020-09-18 at 08.32.30.jpeg

Hello All, We have uccx 12.5 and CCP 12.5 , while configuring ccp configuration in uccx getting error " An unknown error occurred while performing the operation. Please check the logs for more details." And also noticed that the status of database su...

Hello! I'm still pretty new when it comes to UCCX and Finesse Administration. I think I'm on the right track with this one (maybe), but I was curious as to how I could change the default view for one team's supervisors, to where they only see their r...

ADAMSKA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes