Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX – Supervisor privileges

AOMD
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all

I need your help guys in how I can  give access to supervisor for disable or block a specific CSQ without editing the scrip in UCCX. The situation I have is as follows 

I am working in health care organization and here we have contact center that handles 5 clinics. Each clinic has its own resource group or skill in UCCX. However, all my contact center agents are assigned to all clinics (resource group or skill). They receive calls to make appointment with doctors from all the skills. The senior I want to implement is to block or disable a particular clinic (ACD) when appointment is full and post this announce “appointment is full”.

For example: Agents A, B, C and D are assigned to clinics number 1 and 2. When appointment schedule for clinic 1 is full during the business hours then as a supervisor I can  block or disable clinic 1 without editing the script.  

I thought to keep the business hour with in these time we can receive calls from patients but the problem is we can’t  expect the time of getting appoint full so i want to close particular clinic manually whenever we need to do so.

Is there a way that the supervisor or admin to do this using cisco finesse administration or something else??

1 Reply 1

cgoldsmith
Level 1
Level 1
Assuming you have separate triggers for each clinic, or a menu option to select which clinic the caller is contacting, you could check to see if the clinic in question is open or not.

Then use an XML file that lists the clinic open or not, and an IVR or more complex way of controlling the XML. The supervisor could call into the IVR and close a clinic when needed and the caller would hear a message that the clinic is full and to please call back another day, etc.