cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco dropped two Email reports from CUIC in CCX 11.6??

t00845883
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Been a Cisco guy for over a decade and almost nothing surprises me anymore, still I am gutted to find today that Cisco dropped two Email reports from CUIC moving from 10.x to 11.6?? And moreover, I have not still seen it being called out anywhere..and hence, we are in pickle with our client trying to explain this...so wondering if someone knows what happened to Email Response time and Resolution time reports in CUIC 11.6? There's SocialMiner in the picture as well for Emails but reporting is still all centered in CUIC, no? 

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
That's terrible.

Yes, reporting is in CUIC for email, since UCCX is actually routing the contact to the Agent, not SM.

I'm on my phone at the moment, so I cannot check, but does the package of new reports for SM integration include email reports, or is it chat and possibly social media only? If you're not sure what I mean, there is a ZIP of reports to download on cisco.com, and import into CUIC when integrating with SM. Did you download it?

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for your response. No I have not tried it since all the documentation related to Social Miner email did not point me in this direction, something you'd expect a vendor like Cisco to call out specially if it's a difference in a new version....anyways, I would try it if I got confirmation that it does include these 2 missing reports as below:
Email Resolution Detail Report
Email Response Detail Report
Downloading the CUIC SM 11.6 Report Template and browsing it a bit does not show to me as if these are included...would you know for sure that they are? Or the correct zip package name?
Thanks,
Yousuf

No, sorry. I guess if you already checked it, then it's not there.