Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Voice Prompt Recording Script

Leah Sittig
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.6.1

We have a voice prompt script that when we authenticate the user the variable strings adds digits to the input.

Example, The password is 12345#

The Variable shows 11223 (note Input Length is set to 5 digits)

We have ensured the user and password are set up in CUCM and also a administrator in UCCX.

I have attached the debug for your refence.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

Was the call placed on-site or did the call come in from a gateway connected to your phone service provider?

I had a DTMF configuration issue on one of my provider-facing gateways that would send double DTMF digits when calls came in on the PRI circuits connected to that gateway. I had to change the DTMF configuration which stopped the double DTMF digits. I don't remember the specific change but I can find it for you.

If the call was made from an internal extension, I don't know what would cause double DTMF digits.

Bill

My provider-facing gateways are MGCP-controlled gateways and have the line:

mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band

This line solved my double DTMF digits being sent to my on-site IPIVRs and third-party off-site IVRs where calls were transferred to the off-site IVR. I believe the line it replaced was:

mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode nte-gw

Bill

Bill,

Thank you for the information.  It is internal calls.  It seems to be failing on the Authenticate User step.