Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX7.x CAD Logout but call goes on

abraham1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have this very frequent problem of CAd getting logged out for all agents at a site but there is no problem with the ongoing calls.

MIVR Logs shows Reason code as 32765 which points to Connection down. But the agents are using Cisco IP communicator for the calls on the same desktop and have no issues.

Both UCCX and CUCM servers are in the same network and subnet. The phone has no problem but the CAD goes off.

Can anyone please give me some ideas on how to look at this issue.

Regards,

Abraham

7 Replies 7

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

How long are the agents logged out of CAD?  Do they log back in automatically or do they have to manually log back in?

When they lose connection, do you see anything in partial service or out of service in the CCX App Admin control center?

If there is a call in queue when this happens, does it drop or will it remain in queue?

Even though the CAD is logged out, the call will continue to stay up, as it is the CUCM that is controlling the call at that point and not the CCX.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

firewall or acls betweent the server and agents?

Are the cad logs in debug mode to see more of an idea what its doing.        sniffer trace to confrim loss of connectivity?

any patches?   full version?

Hi

I am sorry for the late reply.

The Agents have to manually login back.

This is surely not because of firewall or ACL since this is intermitant. Firewall or ACL has either Yes or No.

As for the other questions, please give me some time to capture the details.

Thanks

Abraham

On every instance of CAD logout, I am getting the following LDAP errors in the CAD Logs.

LDAPConnectionCheckerThread.cpp[189] ldap_client::LDAPConnectionCheckerThread::ldapMonitor: Socket error: recv return <-1>.

LCLDAP.cpp[333] ldap_client::LCLDAP::Exist: End false.

LDAPConnectionMgr.cpp[597] ldap_client::LDAPConnectionMgr::DisconnectConnection: gpActiveSvr is NULL.

Agent: SSM0497 Server Source: LDAP Server, Server Type: LDAP server, Server State: inactive, Host: 10.10.60.2

VOIP4004 LDAPCallbackFunc: The LDAP connection has gone down.

Can anyone help me to identify the cause.

Regards,

Abraham

Have you checked the ldap server yet and the network connection to it?

How frequently is this happening?  Are the users becoming disabled in ldap or somehow removed?

Have you resynced the ldap server to the CCX?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

How do I do that. Are you  referring to LDAP sync from CUCM. In that case its done and I am able to  use the user credentials to login.

My doubt is, in the registry settings of UCCX the LDAP host is having its own IP Address.

We  have LDAP Integration enabled on CUCM and Users are being populated  from the AD to the CUCM. This was done recently. Do I have to change the  LDAP host IP address from the UCCX IP to the CUCM IP.

Regards,

Abraham

LDAP Authentication is disabled in CUCM.