Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX8.5 how to create multi languages

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi team,

I have a problem to create multi languages repository for UCCX 8.5. We have a operation in Brazil and Miami. I have one step on a script that use the default idiom when the client do not make any action in ura menu. The problem is that when we stress the menu of Miami the idiom  returned with portuguese when should be English. When UCCX was in Window Server, based in version 7.x I got multi languages pack on midia installation and can create two repository for different idioms.  Does anybody knows how to resolve this problem?

best regards,

Daniel Sobrinho

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All of the supported languages are installed by default. You need to activate them under the System > Language menu. Once they're active you can use the same options as before to change languages:

• Set a different language on the Trigger
  • Use the Set Contact Info step
  • Call a language individually per-media prompt. Example: P[blah.wav] @ L[en_US]

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All of the supported languages are installed by default. You need to activate them under the System > Language menu. Once they're active you can use the same options as before to change languages:

• Set a different language on the Trigger
  • Use the Set Contact Info step
  • Call a language individually per-media prompt. Example: P[blah.wav] @ L[en_US]

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

Sound great. I need to remove the trigger and create again with the language. After that everything works.

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho