Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Run a Report on Cisco CUIC

Hi ,

I an trying to run a Contact Service Queue Activity Report by Interval , report in CUIC and comes up with attached error,  It looks like my previous colleague is able to solve the issue by loggig to CLI and "erasing reporting connection and reestablishing it". Not sure how it is done.

If somebody knows the command to do this would be really helpful. 

Attached is the error and cuci version . Thanks

2 Replies 2

Deepak Kumar R
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @gautamrabins2051 I came across the same problem with one your customer running uccx 10.6(1) in the past. It was due to the defect CSCux70833. Restarting the UCCX service from CLU "utils service restart Intelligence Center Reporting service" would fix the issue for the time being. The permanent fix is to you upgrade the uccx to later version. 

This error can indicate that there is a connectivity issue with the datasource. In order to resolve this issue, navigate to the datasource page in CUIC and verify that it is online.

• If the datasource is not online, check if the UCCX database is online. In order to verify this, navigate to Tools > Control Center - Network Services from the UCCX Serviceability web page. Ensure that the status of the Cisco Unified CCX Database shows IN SERVICE.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118309-technote-uccx-00.html#:~:text=In%20order%20to%20resolve%20this,the%20UCCX%20Serviceability%20web%20page.