cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade 5.0 - 8.0 "I'm sorry we are currently experiencing system problems"

alex.samuel
Level 1
Level 1

I have 25 scripts on my UCCX server. We upgraded from version 5.0 to version 8.0. On my 8.0 system, I have 10 scripts working, but 15 of them are giving me the "I'm sorry we are currently experiencing system problems" message after ringing two times. It's not even triggering when I do a reactive debug.

If I replace the non-working script with a working one in the application managment, it triggers properly, leading me to beleive that all the pieces of the puzzle are in place and there is something wrong with the script. However, I cannot see any difference between the scripts so it makes no sense why one works and the other does not.

Cisco TAC isn't being very helpful at the moment either.

I am attaching one working script and one non-working script.

FM_Main.aef is working

HFFF_Main.aef is NOT working

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

1 Reply 1

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

As you stated their is something missing in your script. More than likely control center shows App Manager in partial service. The best way to troubleshoot this issue is to enabled ENG debugging so you can see how the call is being treated. To enable ENG go to CCX Serviceability page and login > Trace > Configuration > Select the CCX Engine from the drop down > Expand Manager (if not expanded) > Look for ENG and place a check box at Debugging > Click Save. Call the trigger and then collect the corresponding MIVR logs from RTMT. Note the time of your call, calling number and called number. Give this to the TAC engineer for review. By enabling the ENG debugging we should see what is failing in the script.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Joe