cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade Unified Workforce Optimization Quality Management to last one 11.5 11.5(1) SR7 ES10 release

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi , anybody face this upgrade and can help? 

Do you know if is compatible with esxi 6.7 or windows 2019 ? In documentation i saw that can go until esxi 6.5 and windows 2016.

I have QM 10.5 installed in Windows Server 2008 64 bits with SQL 2008 also and Cisco UCS with esxi 5.5 and i want to upgrade to QM 11.5 in a new server with esxi 6.7 , with new OS and new SQL.

What are right steps to do this or best practices?

Regards

2 Replies 2

johnmannarino1
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever accomplish this, we are looking at the same thing. If you could share the experience, that would be great.

sathish10608
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco WFO QM 11.5 supports ESXI 6.5, and it will also support ESXI 6.7 (Though need a confirmation from TAC)

Windows Server 2019 is not supported, only till Windows Server 2016 it is supported.

In order to upgrade from QM 10.5 to 11.5, the Upgrade steps mentioned in the installation guide need to be followed.

Also, as it is mentioned in the documentation, there must be an upgrade plan prepared and approved by TAC.

The upgrade steps would be

Take db backup of QM 10.5

Install the QM 11.5 on the new setup

Restore the db backup of 10.5

Run initial "post install" configuration in QM 11.5, choose "Upgrade" instead of "New" while proceeding.

The DB will be upgraded to 11.5.

Follow the Installation guide to successfully complete the upgrade.

Note - If there are screen recordings in QM 10.5 version, then those screen recordings must be converted to the supported format of QM 11.5 using Screen Converter Utility(As mentioned in the Installation guide - it is a bit tricky and time consuming process)