Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We want to setup a password policy ( expires in 30 days) for the local administrator account in all our UCCE servers.We found that the all the UCCE services are running in local system account except logger and distributor( these services are ...

Can anyone tell me how long agents will be down when I do a Jtapi Resync in CCX 9.1? I updated CCM to 9.1.2 (SU1) and didn`t know that I had to do the Jtapi Resync. Now when accessing CCX admin page getting error message telling me they are out of sy...

ckgilliam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I got a CVP standalone VXML server and a call enter to a branch router and goes to the call studio script... and inside that script when I do a simple hangup function.. when the script tries to hangup what it really does is execute the survivabil...

This should be an easy one ... but I need the sanity check. Agents are assigned skills for CSQ 1 and CSQ 2.  I have existing calls in CSQ 1, and then a new call is added to CSQ 2. Are calls dequeued FIFO across both CSQs to the same resource pool?   ...