Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm troubleshooting an issue with CUIC authentication failures and I'm looking for the name of the service that I need to pull logs for in RTMT that contains the LDAP authentication process.  I've perused the 'Cisco Tomcat Security Logs' but this doe...

Hi all, For UCCX deployment, is it possible to have both Finesse & Jabber voice running on a smartphone device? The goal is to treat these users as agents rather than just voice end points for end to end UCCX reporting. Thanks!-JT- 

How can I integrate UCCX with Sugar CRM ?? Any documents available or any CTI Connectors reccomented ?? Please let me know. Following are the requirements - (1) Integrate Cisco UCCX with Sugar CRM. UCCX should be able to send Phone number or other de...

Hi , we have a CUCM 8.6 and CCX 8.6. I have the following problem:We have a workflow which transfer the caller to an agent over a IVR , since one week we have deployed a plugin for a CRM-Program (Salesforce) according to this  could the Agent see  wh...

Hi Guys,My Customer have the UCCX 9.0.2.11001-24 integrate with CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26We are trying implementation two Queue, and are with the following problem:Were created two QUEUE´s - Nacional and ExportaçãoWhen the Agent is configurate to participa...

Hi everybody, Recently we have to upgrade the CRS 5.0 to CCX 10.0However, I can't find any document or software that is about CRS 5.0?Seems Cisco has removed all the stuffs about CRS5.0Anybody could help ?Thanks in advanceSam

Hi all, Currently most of the UCCX HRC reports by interval are by 30 / 60 min interval. Can an additional interval be added (15 min) through the following? a) updating the filter criteria in XML or b) a new stored procedure needs to be created Tha...

hi All,I have been reading up the datasheet and admin guides for the uccx & ip ivr.which i am slightly confused on the both working together. Currently we are using the uccx10 for a simple ACD. ie A call-center number hotline for customer to dial: th...