Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using the chat contact information in order to create a CUIC web-chat report

Hi all,

i would like to do a custom reporting on CUIC  and extract the information about the chat contact.

In order to do this, i saw that there is the TextCustomerDetails table on UCCX where this information is located.

The problem is that actually these information is not stored in any table ( This has been confermed by TAC Cisco) but they can be shown on finesse when accepting chat only.

Another way to find this information is to use  Rest APIs  through SM but in this case i cannot do any CUIC report

Is there any chance to obtain these information on the database ( on UCCX or SM ) ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

namahesh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stefano,

The details provided in the chat form while initiating a chat request into the contact center is part of the socialContact extensionFields in SocialMiner. However, it is not persisted in CCX.

You are right about using SocialMiner REST APIs to extract this information, but there is no database in UCCX or SM that you can connect CUIC to and run a report to fetch this information.

However, you can persist this information (pulled from a SocialMiner REST API) in an external database instance and then create a CUIC report with the appropriate queries. Supported databases are MS SQL Server and Informix IDS.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

namahesh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stefano,

The details provided in the chat form while initiating a chat request into the contact center is part of the socialContact extensionFields in SocialMiner. However, it is not persisted in CCX.

You are right about using SocialMiner REST APIs to extract this information, but there is no database in UCCX or SM that you can connect CUIC to and run a report to fetch this information.

However, you can persist this information (pulled from a SocialMiner REST API) in an external database instance and then create a CUIC report with the appropriate queries. Supported databases are MS SQL Server and Informix IDS.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

Hi  Nagendra,

thanks for your support.

Stefano