cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VoiceMailProfile UUID changed from ... to ...

Jackie Sheppard
Level 1
Level 1

After changing the trigger on our call center queue to one that was deleted and recreated, I am getting an out of sync error on the voice mail profile. Not sure how to correct this. Thank you for any assistance.  Jackie

Cisco Unified CM Telephony Data Synchronization

Status
Success
Data Resync operation is completed Successfully.

Please select at least one component.

Data Resync Results 

Components Selected Status Node Data
Call Control Group(s)
4 - UCCX-CTIOK
5 - CCG_testOK
Trigger(s)
PromptRecorder - 1799OK
Attributes ERROut of Sync
LeafDevice PoolOKIn Sync
LeafPartitionOKIn Sync
LeafCalling Search SpaceOKIn Sync
LeafVoiceMailProfileERR UUID changed from {16C584EA-6A81-4138-9EA1-AF452DE8F75A} to 16c584ea-6a81-4138-9ea1-af452de8f75a
LeafLocationOKIn Sync
LeafCallPickUpGroupOKIn Sync
LeafForward Busy Calling Search SpaceOKIn Sync
LeafPresenceGroupOKIn Sync
LeafAlerting Name AsciiOKIn Sync
test_trigger - 1797OK
SRMC-Sched-Bi - 1798OK
Attributes ERROut of Sync
LeafDevice PoolOKIn Sync
LeafPartitionOKIn Sync
LeafCalling Search SpaceOKIn Sync
LeafVoiceMailProfileERR UUID changed from {16C584EA-6A81-4138-9EA1-AF452DE8F75A} to 16c584ea-6a81-4138-9ea1-af452de8f75a
LeafLocationOKIn Sync
LeafCallPickUpGroupOKIn Sync
LeafForward Busy Calling Search SpaceOKIn Sync
LeafPresenceGroupOKIn Sync
LeafAlerting Name AsciiOKIn Sync
CM Telephony User(s)
Leaf User ID OK JTAPIUSER_1 - In Sync
Leaf Device Association OK In Sync
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to chose the new Voice Mail Profile on the Subsystems > Telephony > Call Control Group and press Save for it to force an update to all of the ports. Note that this is service impacting as each port will be at least reset, if not deleted and recreated by doing this.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to chose the new Voice Mail Profile on the Subsystems > Telephony > Call Control Group and press Save for it to force an update to all of the ports. Note that this is service impacting as each port will be at least reset, if not deleted and recreated by doing this.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Jonathan,

Hi there. I see that this is over 3 years old, but I have been experiencing the same issue from time to time. Still running UCCX 8.5 and CUCM 8.6 here. I noticed that my VOIP Monitor Subsystem was in Partial Service for both the Primary and Secondary servers. Running a Data Check shows the same results as mentioned in the original post. But if you notice, the UUID is identical aside from the capitalization and this is the case for some of my triggers as well. I find this strange and wonder if we are hitting a software BUG? 

In my case, changing the VM Profile on the Call Control Group did not fix anything as mine are within the Triggers. So what I have done thus far:

1) Selected an affected trigger in UCCX, and clicked Save. Done a Data Check and Data Resync but still get the same Out of Sync Message.

2) Selected an affected trigger in UCCX, changed the VM Profile, clicked Save and then changed it back and click Save. Ran another Data Check and Resync, but no change.

JTAPI and CM Users both check out fine when running these checks and resyncs. Anything else I can do before restarting the engine and/or the server? Servers up time are just over 40 days.

Triggers also have a Voicemail Profile so you may need to set it there. If nothing else works, create a custom profile in CUCM instead of using the system default ones and set both the Trigger and CCG to that.