cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VVB not play Audio until a customer entrance element

mrsn
Level 1
Level 1

We have VVB 12.6 and CVP 11.6, we have an Audio element in start of call and then we waiting in decision element 12 seconds the we have a digit entry. VVB not play the announce until digits elements. We tried this combination(play audio and wait 12 seconds) 3 times like audio + 12s + audio + 12s + audio + 12s + digit, in this case announces not playing for 36 second after that plays all of the announces sequential. This scenario work with voicegateway correctly. Is there a bug or a missing configuration?

3 Replies 3

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

This sounds like a bug.

Can you try this for a workaround.

After each audio element - have a digits element and within it play a silent file for 0.1 sec and a timeout set to 0.1 seconds.

i.e. its doesn't need to collect anything - and then its exit options linking to the next audio element.

Gerry

We try that solution already on one element and it works, but we can't do this in all the audio element. I think there must be another solution like a configuration in vvb 

I would confirm you have installed the latest latest COP files available for that VVB version and if the issue remains open a TAC case.

I don't believe this is a "config" issue as such - more a bug.

Gerry