cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VXML App with WSDL-Null pointer

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

I have a very simple WSDL that I am trying to integrate in an application, have tested the WSDL in soap and works fine but as I am trying to deploy the application with that particular WSDL it gives java.lang.NullPointerException: null and nothing else.

I am also using an application modifier to declare some session variables.

what am I missing, are there any libraries to include in that application to use a webservice

any help would be appreciated.

6 Replies 6

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

more update is that I am getting the below error, I am deploying the app from studio 7 to cvp 10.5

at com.audium.server.webservices.ServicesConfiguration.createBindingOperation(ServicesConfiguration.java:153)

at com.audium.server.webservices.ServicesConfiguration.init(ServicesConfiguration.java:143)

at com.audium.server.webservices.ServicesConfiguration.<init>(ServicesConfiguration.java:120)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.parseWSDLs(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:411)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.parseWSDLs(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:390)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.<init>(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:218)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:1049)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:326)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:244)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1520)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

you should always import the studio app into Studio and Deploy from

Studio to VXML Server.

Yes thats what i am doing i am deploying from the Studio to VXML server then this error shows up when i update the application from the CVP...

Can you please let me know what does this error says..

I wonder if it needs you to reload the wsdl.

In the Studio 10 app, can you try bringing in a new Web Services element

and seeing if you can load the WSDL?

You might get the error when you try to load the wsdl - then we may know

more about why you're getting the run time error.

Then configure this new element to perform what the old one did?

Then delete the old web services element and name the new one to match

the name of the former web services element?

I have just installed the studio 10.5 and when i loaded the WSDL in it , i cant see the response that i use to see at studio 7 and also at SOAP, I have tried every possible option, its weird, can anyone let me know what should i do??

can you post the wsdl - I can try to load it into my studio system?

please modify/hide any personal data.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: