cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VXML Gateway alternatives

james.c.oneill1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a new G3 ISR router that is to replace an older router at a site. I cannot run the vxml commands currently running on the older 39k router.

Looked into some docs to find that the 4351 routers are not available to run vxml. That leaves me with running the vxml component via the old router on its own.

Are there any other options available in this case, any licences etc that might be purchased?

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Sorry to say ,  below re the supported and non-supported gateways series and models .

Vxml browser supported gateways  ISR G1 18xx, 28xx, 38xx , ISR G2 29xx, 39xx , ISR G2 39xxE

VXML browser not supported ASR 1000, I SR G3 43xx(4321,4331,4351) and ISR G3 44xx(4431,4451)

There is no way to use G3 ISR 4351  as a  VXML browser  

Ramamoorthy.S

Regards,
Ram.S

One option would to deploy UCS-E series server on ISR 4K router and install VVB on it.

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Just to add on what Ram already pointed, the ISR G3 does not VXML browser functionality.

but cisco is introducing something like Virtual Voice browser which can be installed on virtual machine and it can handle the VXML functionality if don't wish to purchase separate hardware.

the virtual voice browser is going to be supported after CVP 11.5 release.