Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard Stats For Scripts

Graham Cheetham
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a wallboard currently running based on the project link shown below. 

https://colinzhong.blogspot.com/2016/01/free-wallboard-for-uccx105.html?showComment=1528869246476#c4281004727333255084

Generally this call centre provides support to users of a conditional access satellite service.

This call centre also has a scripted menu option where the caller can select to access another application that is entirely scripted based. The application provides scripted multi-level menu systems and integrates with a backend system through http calls (API) to action the function(s) selected, and return status information.

I would like to be able to monitor on the wallboard the number of calls processed through this 2nd application that is entirely scripted based. The caller never gets connected to an operator.

Stats could include -

- no. of current calls

- no. of calls processed

Is this possible? 

What tables and fields would I access from the wallboard code?

Thanks for your help.

Graham

5 Replies 5

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

If you run a CUIC report: Stock/Unified CCX Historical/System

You will see a report called "Application Summary Report" that will give you some information such as the number "Calls Presented" today for an application.

You can then look at the SQL producing that report. It is a Stored Procedure

I am not aware of anything that will give you the number of calls currently running that script.

Graham

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Unfortunately, you'll find that the Wallboard user only has access to two tables in the database:

1) RtICDStatistics
The RtICDStatistics table contains real-time summary statistics about Unified CCX. This table gets updated automatically when real-time snapshot data writing for this table is enabled through the Unified CCX Administration pages (Tools > Real-time snapshot configuration menu option.) The updating frequency is based on the configured data writing interval.

2) RtCSQsSummary
The rtcsqssummary table contains real-time statistics about all configured Contact Service Queues in the system. This table gets updated automatically when real-time snapshot data writing for this table is enabled through the Unified CCX Administration pages (Tools > Real-time snapshot configuration menu option). The updating frequency is based on the configured data writing interval

And neither of these two tables focus on the Application/IVR level of reporting, and instead focus in on the ACD/ICD level (CSQ/Agent).

However, if you were willing to do it, you could create placebo CSQs, and in your scripting "queue" the call to these CSQs for the sole purpose of having the wallboard pull their metrics.

Please be aware that your system will have a finite amount of CSQs you can create, so this doesn't come completely free to you; but it is an option to consider nonetheless.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for the information. The wallboard code I am using has settings to display separate pages for CSQ, Agent and ICD information. But I haven't been able to see anything other than the selected CSQ data. I will have to investigate the code and settings a bit more.

In the processing of the main queue (CSQ1) if the caller selects it they are passed over to another queue (CSQ2) where the menu and backend scripting occurs. On the wallboard I have never been able to see any live data related to the number of calls sitting this queue (CSQ2). I assumed it was because the call was being handled by the script and never actually queues for an operator to handle.

Any more clues?

Regards,

Graham

Hi Anthony,

Further to this, I have experimented with the script in the main queue (CSQ1).

I have been passing the caller over to the other queue using Call Redirect to an extension number. The caller enters to new queue (CSQ2), navigates the menus and actions the functions as required. Then the call is completed. Nothing is logged in the database for the time spent in CSQ2.

If I change the code to use Select Resource to pass the caller over to the CSQ2, the caller gets a ring tone and then the default system error prompt. But this call is logged in the database at least for Total Calls & Calls Abandoned. So that is sorted of progress.

If you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Graham

I can't follow what you said. Can you post screenshots or something of what you're doing?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: