Views
Helpful
Replies

what's the "application name" refers too

AdrianLock
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning guys and girls,

I'm sorry this going to be a very simple stupid question.    I'm not CISCO expert but learning and currently cannot contact our phone team.  I'm dealing with our reports for the phones and trying to understand something.  

Am I right within UCCX to believe that "application name" are in fact the name for the scripts run.   

As we have blank in lot of entries for that field and I believe these are outbound calls.  Which don't run any script?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks David it was more around the fact that in our new reporting system we had a lot of blank rows.  They looked to be all outbound calls.  Our telecoms have advised they are so rather than blank we have populated it with Outbound

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

In UCCX an application is tied to a script, so yes. However, be aware that you could have multiple applications tied to the same script.

david

Thanks David it was more around the fact that in our new reporting system we had a lot of blank rows.  They looked to be all outbound calls.  Our telecoms have advised they are so rather than blank we have populated it with Outbound