cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where do i get help to answer a Cisco Supervisor question!!!!!!!

whattheheck6301
Level 1
Level 1

can more than one agent be logged into Cisco agent  and Cisco Supervisor only shows one name however not all agents are showing up on the screen?

what does  reason 33 mean when it says Supervisor not ready?

11 Replies 11

amchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reposting this discussion to a more appropriate community of Contact Center.

Thank you amchang... i am just a end user.. and... really need to find this info out.. long story.

thank you again.

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hello-

I'm not sure what you mean by the first part of your question.  Can you clarify? 

Here is the definition of Reason Code 33 from UCCX 9 and it is the same in 10.6, but you will need to verify for your version of UCCX in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Historical Reporting Guide for your version.

SUP_AGT_TO_NOTREADY

Reason Code: 33

State: Not Ready

The system issues this reason code when the Supervisor changes an agent’s state to Not Ready state.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-user-guide-list.html

Thanks,
DJ

Thanks again DJ  ,,,,  so so much.. i am not tech savvy one bit... all i know is that I am in hot water for " reason 33" on a  phone. report ....and... I am trying to find.. out.. if there are other causes for a 

code of " reason 33"  can a phone glitch and make that code?   I did share my log in with others for the Cisco Supervisor and I am thinking/guessing others can be logged into it at the same time under my name and only have me showing logged in and that they could have turned off the phone? 

thank you so much for your patience... i have googled  "reason 33" over and over.. and yes it does show the " Supervisor changes an agent's state to Not Ready state.   but could i have not been the one that did it?????????

A user ID can only be logged into one instance of Supervisor Desktop.  If a second person logs in it will notify them that the user ID is in use and will be logged out.  Both instances of CSD will display a notification.  

Edit:  This is true in UCCX 9.x, but I do not know what version you're running and cannot confirm that this behavior is true for all versions, but I would expect this to be the case.

My advice:  Change your password and DON'T share it again.  In some organizations that can mean termination of employment.

I am not aware of any defects that would cause incorrect reason codes in Historical Reporting.  Reach out to your Telecom / Contact Center team and check if they are aware of any issues of that nature. 

DJ

Thanks DJ... our Telecom had put the Supervisor on all desk tops for all of us to use.. it just was labeled with my name.   I  noticed that one agent would IM me saying that my phone looked like it was off.. but i could not ever see that agent logged into supervisor when they would say that to me.   So i was wondering if a agent...could have maybe had their own Supervisor  that could see the same agents as  I could?  I am in a heap of a mess at this time.

over  " reason 33"  can it go on automatically or is there only one way it can show up?

so sorry to be a bother.. thanks again for your time DJ

Yes, a supervisor is able to see anyone on a team that they configured as a supervisor for.  You could be configured as a supervisor for different teams than someone else.  It's really all speculation without being able to look at the configuration.

DJ

Thank you DJ.... what a bunch of hot water i am in.

have a good rest of the day. wish me luck.. wish i knew if someone could log in and not show up?  but your answers help me.... a bit.

me again,,,,, can supervisor  turn off a phone from another desk? 

Do you mean actually turn off the physical phone?  No.

DJ

yes DJ... I was told I turned off a phone..from my supervisor.. however...

i was not aware that i could do that... and.... i am thinking it was strange that the last few months when i was on my supervisor.. that it would all of a sudden show up that the other agent was in not ready mode.. the code that was showing up was

reason 33 supervisor not ready... i am thinking that agent might have had their own supervisor .... something is just not right with the story etc.. that I was told.

thank you for your help DJ

QUICK QUESTION  - SO CISCO SUPERVISOR CAN OR CANNOT PUT AN AGENT INTO NOT READY  OR CAN IT?

REASON 33 MEANS A PERSON USING CISCO SUPERVISOR  PUT ANOTHER AGENT INTO NOT READY OR DID THE AGENT USING SUPERVISOR CREATE THEIR OWN REASON 33?