Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which agents are using CAD and which agents are using Finesse

Hey All.

Anywhere where I can se which agents are loggedin in CAD og which ones are loggedin in Finesse (Realtime and historical)

Im using Uccx 10.6.1SU1, where i'm in the process of migrating the agents to Finesse, so i would like to monitor that they are actually logging into to finesse team by team.

Best Regards

Thomas

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can the see the number of agents logged into CAD or Finesse desktop by logging in Cisco Supervisor Desktop and Finesse Desktop (As Supervisor). So basically, assign two users with supervisor capabilities by going into:

CCX Administration >> Tools >> User Management >> Supervisor Capability View

After doing above, go to:

Subsystems >> RmCm >> Teams and create a single team and make one supervisor as a Primary Supervisor and other as Secondary and assign all the resources to this team. After this, log into Cisco Supervisor Desktop and Finesse Desktop using the supervisor credentials and the one that show up in Finesse Desktop are the agents using Finesse and the one that show up in Cisco Supervisor Desktop are the agents using CAD.

Regards

Deepak

If I log into finesse I can se the agents that are in my Team (and i can assume that they are logged into finesse - but I cannot be sure)

i want to see the following :

Team 1 :

- Agent 1 - CAD

- Agent 2 - Finesse

- Agent 3 - Finesse

The way you want to see is not possible. However as mentioned in my earlier post as well, agents who are logged in using Finesse Desktop should/will only appear in Finesse and not the one who are login using CAD. See the below line from UCCX Design Guide:

A supervisor who uses a CSD cannot supervise a Cisco Finesse team. Similarly a supervisor who uses Cisco Finesse cannot supervise a CAD team.

Link to Design Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/design/guide/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_appendix_0111.html#UCCX_TP_P32244FE_00

You can still check with the agents directly and ask them which Desktop they are using to be double sure, there is a more harder way and that is to look in the Cisco Unified CCX Engine (MIVR) logs that will inform categorically which desktop is being used by the agent if you want to go that route but not anything available in the from of a CLI command or from UCCX webadmin page.

Regards

Deepak