Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have CUCM 8 with auto-answer setup for CS55 headsets with the APC-4 cable.  When the call is auto-answered on the headset, I get no tone on the headset.  In other words, the call is just there.I've gone to Plantronics, and am working with TAC...

Hi Guys I have an Agent1 in the CSQ1 and I need the Agent1 attempt the overflow for CSQ2. Agent1 : Skill SK_CSQ1Competence Level: 5 Agent2: Skill SK_CSQ2Competence Level:5 CSQ1: Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource SkillsService Level: 5Service Le...

Hi All,I am note able to delete call type in configuration manager of ICM, i'm getting the following error:The call Type cannot be deleted because it is referenced by a scripti have used the search tool of the script editor to see if it is used by an...

We have UCCE setup with SCCP predictive dialer for outbound calls. It seems that dialer is working slower when we have more agents in skill group - for example same campaign with 2k call records is going to be finished faster with 10 agents logged in...

Hello everyone, I've tried to generate reports in CUIC and I receive this error: "Unable to populate the Value List. Please contact your administrator". When I see data sources I observe that it lists an UCCX that isn't actually in my cluster (I am w...

Hi , I check the document and show UCCX version 9.0.2(SU3) can direct upgrade to version 11.0. Before I upgrade, I install the ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.11.cop.sgn. After install this file, I try to install version 11.0, but it fail to detect the ...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting to a database and retrieving over 27,000 rows. I get (DB Get) the data from the first row and am able to manipulate as needed however, when I send the script back to the DB Get step, it retrieves the first row of data again. It never ...

jbushong2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, current I plan to upgrade IPT equipment and active the UCSS contract. Why when I apply the UCCX software through PUT, I receive an email and follow link to apply, it only send me the license file after I apply. Why not the UCCX software? Where ca...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have performed some changes on the ICM script. Ever since, I started encountering issues with the reporting related to the specific Call Type.A significant number of calls started appearing in the Return field.After investiga...