cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up Time

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

I have UCCX 9.02, is it possible to add a Button for Wrap up times.

What I want is to basically, at the End the Call Give them 60 seconds (Wrap up Timer) to select a Wrap-Up button to type up there case codes then select End Wrap-up to start recieving calls again.

Currently we give them 600 seconds as the Wrap up timer. some people finish in 60 seconds and others use the full 600 seconds.

we want to have tighter controls over the wrap up times. Is this a viable option in UCCE?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I might be missing something but it sounds like you are describing the work button.  It's the folder icon.  In CAD.  You might have to configure it to show up if you don't see it.  The Agent has to press the work button while on an active call, in order to go into work mode post call.  Then go ready manually, or wait for a configured automatic wrap-up timer to expire.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Why not setup a Not Ready reason code (i.e: "After call wrapup") that your agents can use to make themselves not ready while completing their work and making themselves Ready when they finish up?

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

So the handle time is not calculated in the work time.

They want to capture all work time, for that call.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I might be missing something but it sounds like you are describing the work button.  It's the folder icon.  In CAD.  You might have to configure it to show up if you don't see it.  The Agent has to press the work button while on an active call, in order to go into work mode post call.  Then go ready manually, or wait for a configured automatic wrap-up timer to expire.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.