Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,can someone help me identify the call coming from our tolll free goes through the agent with diffrent csq skills how they distribute even have the Fifo and level of competence. sample scenario we have a 1800 xxx xxxx toll free answered by ivr with...

Hi All,I am trying to calculate how many agents are logged on at particular time say 9:00 am, 9:15 am etc. Could anyone please let us know if there is any way from HDS database or any other source we can find this information.At the moment, I am calc...

Deep46 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyone out there using CIPC in the call center environment with recording enable with . If so please send a screen shot of the device configuration and also how it is setup in WFM. Please review the attachment.      

I've some questions after an agent report has been generated.In the agent detail report, I found that a specific call handled by the agent has a call with Talk Time for more than 9 hours (Call Type : Inbound ACD, Transfer-in). However, the duration f...

My customer wants to have their agents have the ability to press the spacebar to answer a call that gets distributed to them.  I have been searching around to see if I can figure it out but I though I would ask here too.  UCCX 9.0 ...

Dear Sir/Ma,I will like to vividly understand more about the product below:R-CCX-90WFMMEDIA=    1R-CCX90AQM-MED-K9=   1      Questions:1. What are these products?2. Are these products software or what?3. What are their functions?4. How would they be ...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes