cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WxCC Desktop Customization

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

We are in the process of migrating our contact centers from UCCE to WxCC.  Is it possible to remove tabs from the Agent Performance Statistics in the Agent Desktop? We're also had supervisors ask if we can put any of this data on the main agent home page, but since that pane is "interactive", I'm assuming it can't be modified.  

I've read through the Desktop portion of the WxCC guide, but wasn't able to find any information relating to what I want to do.  

Thanks! 

2 Replies 2

ErmiasJoey
Level 1
Level 1

@tmessenger wrote:

We are in the process of migrating our contact centers from UCCE to WxCC.  Is it possible to remove tabs from the Agent Performance Statistics in the Agent Desktop? We're also had supervisors ask if we can put any of this data on the main agent home page, but since that pane is "interactive", I'm assuming it can't be modified.  

I've read through the Desktop portion of the WxCC guide, but wasn't able to find any information relating to what I want to do.  

s9 game new version apk

Thanks! 

Have you considered reaching out to the WxCC support team or community forums for assistance with customizing the Agent Desktop and main agent home page?