Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would need a script or API to trigger calls to a specific number every 5 minutes to check the call centre's performance. It would also be desirable to get an http response based on if the right answering machine is answered at the beginning of the ...

I have main script and when agent end call it transferred to another script this is working fine when call internal, but when call external I hear the main script but not transferred to another script when agent end call, how i can tshoot this issue,...

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm trying to install PCCE in my lab for testing and validation.   I'm trying to deploy as lightly as possible and would like to deploy as few VMs as possible.   I found Cisco docs for a lab deployment of PCCE but it only mentions deployin...

Good afternoon,The manager of one of our departments is looking to change the name of her Team for reporting purposes with a third party vendor. I can go into Admin, Subsystems > RmCm > Teams and change the name there, but will this effect anything n...

Ryank1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,When trying to access Finesse Administration page from drop down menu in UCCX, I receive the folowing message.  Due to inactivity, this session will expire in 1 minute. If you want to extend the session, move your mouse or click here.Ci...

Has anyone given 500-443 exams recently ? I recently passed 500-442 exam and found to be difficult comapre to previous version of the exam. PCCE being introduced specailly .. now i am preparing for 500-443 exam.. does anyone given this exam recently ...

Hello Experts,We offer to our clients the option to chose to be called back instead of waiting in queues.We receive an excessif number of abandoned calls in the CUIC report regarding the Callback calls. I am unable to find a reason for this huge numb...

mightyking_1-1720527652879.png

Resolved! Finesse uccx

I tried to add web and chat gadget on Finesse as per cisco sheet, but when i logged as agent it is not show to me; How I can know what are I missing on configuration ;

matee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have an inquiry regarding outbound options.When we upload a new list, a DL table is being created in the database for this campaign, but there is nothing to identify which campaign is related to this DL. So, is there a way to get thi...

hii cannot login to uccx editor. earlier i was able to login to it . now i cant login with those credentials. Nor can i loin to "Cisco unified CCX Administration". I can login to CLI of uccx and getting below resultadmin:show uccx appadmin administra...

Wonxie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes