Can I export information from CX Cloud?

-Anika

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Anika,

Thanks for reaching out with your question today.  I would be happy to assist with your query.  

Yes, you can export data from CX Cloud.  To export data in CX Cloud look to the top right of the CX Cloud tile (Assets & Coverage, Adoption Lifecycle, Advisories, Cases, & Insights) you would like to pull data from.  You will see a button with 3 blue dots aligned vertically.  Click this button, then select export the option "Export to CSV."  The information you would like to export will then be downloaded onto your computer as a CSV file, which you can utilize locally.  

A video on how to export data in CX Cloud can also be found here.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as *Accepted as Solution*.

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Anika,

Thanks for reaching out with your question today.  I would be happy to assist with your query.  

Yes, you can export data from CX Cloud.  To export data in CX Cloud look to the top right of the CX Cloud tile (Assets & Coverage, Adoption Lifecycle, Advisories, Cases, & Insights) you would like to pull data from.  You will see a button with 3 blue dots aligned vertically.  Click this button, then select export the option "Export to CSV."  The information you would like to export will then be downloaded onto your computer as a CSV file, which you can utilize locally.  

A video on how to export data in CX Cloud can also be found here.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as *Accepted as Solution*.

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

vprobish
Level 1
Level 1

great response