Data Center and Cloud Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

When are ACI Contracts stateful?

Hello,I understand that Contracts in ACI that are enfored by the leafs are stateless ACL.  When is an ACI Contract stateful?- as far as I know when using AVS/AVE?- what about when using Kubernetes/Ope...

0 Comments

Redistribute iBGP to OSPF NXOS

I'm having a strange problem redistributing iBGP routes to OSPF on Nexus 9000.  Initially I had an open prefix list to get things working. Some of the routes weren't being redistributed to OSPF and I ...

4 Comments

Spine leaf topology

I am new to the spine-leaf topology. I have a question, why do we have Border Leaf but not Border spines? Having a Spine border will be 1 hop, having Leaf Border will be 2 hops.

3 Comments

VRF Context is not showing on Leaf nodes

Hello,I have created one more Tenant on which and have created VRF context however on APIC it is showing but not on leaf nodes. Even on vrf details not showing any status on operation status.INCHNXXX ...

4 Comments

Syslog in ACI

Hello - It is a conceptual question for which I need your helpI configured Syslog in APIC. How the Notification messages from the ACI Fabric is sent to the Syslog Sever ?The switches directly send the...

0 Comments

Data Center Networking Products Overview (Fall 2020)

Welcome to the overview guide that covers the latest in Cisco Data Center Networking innovations and new product introductions. You'll find information on promotions and free trials, as well as produ...

0 Comments

vxlan on different phisical path

Hi all,not sure this is the right place to raise my question..if not..beg you pardon.problem: I have to interconnect 2 datacenter with 2 links 10gb each so...10+10physical connection is DWDM (dark fib...

0 Comments

Data Center and Networking Product Releases in October

Learn about new product capabilities from Cisco product managers in live interactive briefings throughout October.  Open to all customers through Cisco’s Customer Connection program. Join the Cisco C...

0 Comments

Remote leaf discovery failure

Description:Fault delegate: A Fabric Node Group (fabricNodeGrp) configuration was not deployed on the fabric node 152 because: Node Not Registered for Node Group Policies Type:Config Cause:configurati...

3 Comments

External Storage (iSCSI and FC) add in hyperflex system

I want to create a standard Cluster in the hyperflex system. In the near future, I want to add external storage in the hyperflex system. Now can I advance configure iSCSI and FC storage when creating ...

1 Comments

Cisco MDS 9710 Equivalent name in IBM SAN

Hello Experts, We have a client asking for Cisco MDS 9710 Chassis from IBM, do we have something similar to this model in IBM still available ? thought its withdrawn..

1 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card