Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm new to Cisco Technology, I'd like to know how to get income call number.The requirement is get incoming call and save the external number in a Database. I'm trying with AXL, with ECC but i can't find how. Appreciate your help.  

Odelkisr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to do more with the vManage REST API and have found a lot of great information on GET calls but not much information on POST.  I am trying to work with a call that uses the POST method in order to retrieve a CSV, but I have no clue...

kstrussjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm learning Python and in the very first stages so please be patient with me.  I'm trying to write a script to ping devices from a CSV.  Specifically, the CSV is an export from Cisco ISE.  We audit our TACACS devices ever so often because admins for...

Hello All, I'm slightly confused around the new DevNet Cert, to pursue this cert do I already need to have knowledge in programming or can I jump right in, I currently work in networking industry and want to get another cert to keep myself updated in...

I have a API call for Prime InventoryDetails in my SSIS ETL package, the endpoint is as "~/webacs/api/v4/data/InventoryDetails?.full=true&.maxResults=500&.firstResult=0". It returns all attributes for InventoryDetails. I don't need the full attribute...

Top Solution Authors