Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

mukuthak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Team,

Could we connect to discuss further the possibilities of integrating our Sandbox labs onto the learning materials we have on Cisco's Black Belt Academy portal.

Link - SalesConnect (cisco.com)

Hope to hear back soon.

4 Comments

@mukuthak Please copy what you've written here in a Webex message to sandboxsupport@webex.bot This will automatically generate a ticket with the sandbox team,

Hope this helps.

mukuthak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@bigevilbeard . Thanks for your response.
I had raised the query via sandbox support bot but still did not get any response or ticket reference for follow up on the same.

Could you possibly help me in connecting with the developers team directly maybe. Or suggest any other route to reach out.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

@mukuthak the Webex bot is the best method to reach to the team.

Hope this helps.

I managed to book the DNA Lab 2, but i've issue authenticating with the DNA:   i've tried with Admin\Cisco1234! and admin\Cisco1234! without any success, those were the crendtial provided on the lab preview and the lab topology, any idea? keep telling me " Unable to log in at this moment. Please try again at a later time. ", visit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recently Completed Ideas