Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello all,We are evaluating DLP on an ESA C170.  Overall, it's going pretty well.  One of the DLP policies I turned on is the out-of-the-box "Suspicious Transmission (Spreadsheets to Webmail) policy.  While it does trigger, I realized that it is also...

RSKadish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Message rejected by Host access table. Begin recipient logging... Message from sender @xxx rejected by host access table. But it happens intermittent and some emails get delivered to user without any issue.   Any leads please advise Thanks you.  Rega...

Dear all. I configured url filtering and added -5 -3 (Custom Range) for Suspected url. But some emails (with legitimate urls inside it) get blocked by esa due to newly created suspected url content filter. Could you please tell me how can I see the e...

Hi, I tried to update SMA cipher using cli (sslconfig) but not able to do it because SMA does not behave the same as ESA. I found from other discussion that for SMA, I need to change the configuration on the config file and then upload the config fil...

a.zahid by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeing an odd issue with a particular mail provider... they currently have a broken SPF record (syntax error due to an errant space character).  In the mail logs i'm seeing evidence of the SPF check being done, but then it goes straight on to perform...

meliux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After following this document, I do not understand how to accomplish step 5 without over writing the cluster config. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/amp-endpoints/213585-esa-ces-procedure-to-register-clustere.html Step 5 - Switch ...

RSHSN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For Version 12.5 on SSL Cert-Config is written:"TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 cannot be enabled simultaneously, but both can be enabled for use with TLSv1.2." What does it mean?TLSv1.2 + v1.1 + v1.0 enabled is NOT ok?butTLSv1.2 + v1.1 OR TLSv1.2 + v1.0 is ok? ...