Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello,we are switching over from C170 appliances to Email Security Virtual Appliance (C100V), running AsyncOS 12.5.0-059. What CLI-commands are the best ones to use to discover if there's any problems in email being rejected etc? I am aware of the gr...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all We configured SPF verification and added dns record (v=spf1 mx ip4:x.x.x.x -all). When I send spoofed email on behalf of @mycompany.com from 3rd party service to my personal @mail.ru email address, that email reaches successfully. Don’t you...

We've been getting an influx of email from random gmail accounts with no subject and rarely anything in the body.  The body may contain a few commas or a single word like "HI".  Its annoying and obviously spam. Just curious since there's very limite...

Hello,is there any way if i have enabled centralized message tracking to keep the tracking data also locally?I want to keep them locally for hardware issues with SMA and don't want to configure a second SMA to replicate all data.Thanks in advance.Reg...

BigRed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a daily basis, our ESA C670 is filtering 13k incoming mails / 120k for outgoing with an average of 3-4k mails per hour. Recently, i was tasked to add an additional SMTP server that will be sending out campaigns/notifications to clients, the projec...

zydfm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allafter configuring TLS in ESA (Destination control TLS preferred, Mail Policy-Default Policy Parameter TLS preferred). In order test it we send email and receive form different domains. It works as expected. But users complained that they were...

Resolved! CES - Sender base

Dear all, I´ve got a question regarding CES engines. The first process is filtering the known bad senders. Called Sender Profile Filtering, which is the first filtering process.  So, is this filtering process done locally, on box, or is this done as ...

Hello, We use CISCO ESA. We do not receive any reset password emails from any domains. We received other type of emails from those emails. I searched in message track, looking for logs but any emails. Who has any solution? Thank in advance

I've looked around a bit and have not been able to determine if there will be disruption in mail flow during the creation of a cluster? I currently run the ESA virtual appliance and I have the new VM up and running and I have met all the requirements...

Dear alli configured url filtering. when url is sent to Suspected url quarantine i cant see the score that url filter determined in monitor tracking logs. So i enabled URL Logging via CLI but nothing shown yet. anyone experienced such issue?

Hello, we are running some Incoming Content Filters at our ESAs. In the Monitor/Overview I can see the number of mails "Stopped by Content Filter". If i check the Monitor/Content Filters or create a Report Type "Content Filters", the answer is always...

Dear allİ configured spf and it seems work properly for now. Let me give you brief summery 1. Created SPF quarantine2. Enabled SPF in mail flow policy default Policy  parameters(Conformance Level-SPF, Downgrade PRA verification-NO, HELO Test-ON)3.Cre...