Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,   We are migrating our architecture from ESA to CES.   We are wondering how to redirect email traffic from the CES cloud platform to our mail servers in our LAN:   Should we redirect to our public IP with a port translation ?   Should we keep our...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a spoofed email policy per this KB https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/200166-Quarantine-Spoofed-Email-Messages-on-the.html And so far it is working.  But how is spoofed email different from forged e...

Navar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Followed the "Detect Spoofed Email Message" article. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/200166-Quarantine-Spoofed-Email-Messages-on-the.html   But when we get to Create a Message Filter using the CLI, we can'...

Navar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All I am start using ironport recently. But found out that it only eble to communicate via 25. It is a none encrypted connection. Can i use encrypted connect between Exchange (my mail server) and ironport? My 2nd question is if i use ironport en...

rockbd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, hopefully an easy question here.   I just wanted to get a confirmation that enabling DMARC on the Ironport appliance is going to work the way I envision it working. Assume you have a DMARC compliant domain and it is already in reject mode,...

Hello Support, We have received from Ironport an alert "The Warning message is:   The python was restarted due to an error. A debug file was generated for troubleshooting. Please contact your authorized support center.   Version: 11.0.0-274" Do you h...

hi expert   kindly i need your help regarding the value of selector of DKIM as my configuration as below:   Ø  SPF Record o   test.com   TXT     v=spf1 mx:esa1-test.com ip4:1.1.1.1 ~all Ø  DKIM Record o   selector1._domainkey.test.com        TXT     ...

elbeshti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, We are currently running Cisco Cloud Email Security.  Over the past week or 2, we have noticed some slowness with AMP File Analysis scanning.  Previously, it would take 10 - 15 minutes for a scan of an email attachment.  We have a 1 hou...

I'm trying to create a list of URLs that I would like blocked/quarantined based on a custom list.  For example dropbox urls, but I can't find a way to create a custom list.   I could use a dictionary but I'm not sure that would work as intended.  Any...

nhealey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors