Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,A sender got return error with "Remote Server returned '554 4.4.2 < #4.4.2 X-Postfix; conversation with {cisco spam gateway} timed out while receiving the initial server greeting>'Most likely there was bad network connection? where could we check ...

Hi team, from some reason we are not able to release any email that enters to quarantine. the error we get is "An application error has occurred and has been logged to the GUI log." I've also found that there may be some bug. Model:M100VOperating Sys...

supportbs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question about message tracking, is my email sended or not? Because it say delivered, but I have this message "Mail delivery client exited due to the maximum concurrency configuration". And the person on the other side tells me they d...

Walcrix_0-1694095113758.png
Walcrix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Can we use a regexp in a content filter for searching specific word / URL in the body of an email? The "contains text" is the way to go with a regexp or is not supported in this field? Thanks

RD77_0-1695979917221.png
REJR77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, is there a way to solve this error? Is it possible to delete and recreate the qarantine database? An application fault occurred: ('db/db.py acquire|56', "<class 'euq.db.db.ConnectionError'>", 'Database not initialized', '[util/Aquariu...

Hello! The company I do contract work for emails me with "secure" in the subject line and it used to come through encrypted where I would need to sign into Cisco to retrieve the files.  Recently it has stopped requiring me to and it just allows me to...

RaeLee_PS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors