Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello, I am currently testing a message filter that scans for javascript tags in various html files and for that also with various archive files. Last time I checked there was no support for 7z files with the attachment-binary-contains, but my tests...

daro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,In the CES console for the audit log there is no option for check the administrative activities carried out to check what changes has been made by an administrative user. As per my research cisco.com it is not a configurable option.Can you pl...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we received multiple mails with HTML attachments containing paypal or other  banking phishing attempts, please find attached the HTML file in question. please let me know if the original mail is needed too. Those mails probably should have been ...

daro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! URL Reputation

Hello, I am looking into using the URL Reputation for my inbound email.  I have in enabled but not taking any action at this time.  Is there a way to see what a specific email scored for URL reputation on the -10.0 to 10.0 scale? Thanks! Shawn

Hi Team,In the CES console when the AMP is not able to scan the attachment there is action of Deliver or Drop, customer wants to have quarantine action for these mails. As per my research cisco.com it is not a configurable option.Can you please advis...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  when an email is undeliverable for one reason or another (unknown address invalid recipient, etc) I'd like to be able to include more information to the original sender.   Currently they get back: The following message to <user@email.com> ...

Wanted to upgrade my appliances but I have some concerns about performance. In the release notes there is a Performance Advisory:   RSA Email DLP • Enabling RSA Email DLP for outbound messages on an appliance that is already having anti-spam and anti...

mmonocchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors