Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I would like to know about content filter condition -> Other header -> Header name and Header exists. Could you please what I need to include in Header name and use of Header exists. Also, give me a scenario to get the exact picture. Thank you

pbabu6001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I add a manual DNS entry for an internal mail server instead of the ESA going and doing a reverse lookup?  I would like to bypass DNS lookups for a particular server. thanks

kbankus by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 6 spam messages for 24 hours however when we check it on message tracking with envelope sender as our domain (ex. sampledomain.com) only 3 messages appeared and it shows below: Sender: 1234-45678-0987-lbriley=sampledomain.com@mail.endot...

Mady by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,a file  was denied for the amp file analysis.This is the output from the amp logs:Thu Mar 2 10:52:39 2017 Info: File analysis upload skipped. SHA256: e24d3f1a17f44be8b750968fa3e8386d637bf14833a4dc82501e42119ad26bb8, file name: 573244.xlsTimesta...

daro by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Support, We having some problem as we receive email spam and ironport accepts it. we check on sender based of the ip address and saw that it has a "POOR" email reputation. How come that Ironport didn't block even it's emai reputation is poo...

Hello Libin,we want to send our users a daily/weekly notification about their mails that were classified as spam, but we do not want that the user is able to release it. There should just be a simple list with the mails but the user should still call...

daro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ESA AMP Behavior

Hello. I would like to ask if the following behavior is normal for AMP: I've changed the AMP Policy to quarantine messages with pending file analysis. After that, almost all messages with attachments (supported ones) are quarantined, and the file an...

Can anyone tell me what the "rfc1918" in SBRS Score of mail in Iroport. If it is spam then how i can block it. And another query lot of mail is coming with [SPAM] tag and most of the case it is SPAM who to avoid/block/quarantined those spam mail.

rockbd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors