Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, Our email message bounced back from particular destination domain. We can send email to them before but suddenly our email bounced back and these error appeared on message tracking. Email bounced by destination server. Reason:5.1.0 - Unknown ad...

Mady by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, we would like to extend the feature keys of our cisco esa. they will expire in december 2016, if we are going to extend it right now (october 2016) for one year they will be extended until december 2017 or october 2017? thank you.

acleri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Ironport uses Sophos. Recently Sophos classified something as Unscannable and quarantined it (as per policy).  VIP user is upset that his mail is getting blocked.   I am not going to turn off AV for this rare occurrence. I know how to report fals...

Hi We activated DLP with PCI Policy, but doesnt work, we need to block all the users to send (outgoing mail) the only attachment allowed is PDF with Cards Numbers Regards

Hi All, Behind Load Balancer, there are 3 esa. Two esa in the cluster and one esa as standalone. When we tried to put standalone esa in the cluster. It stop sending and receiving the mail. After removing the esa in the cluster which we added it star...

I'm in the process of rolling out a C300V (9.7.1) and am getting stuck on outgoing mail. The design is 1 management, 1 incoming and 1 outgoing interface.  Incoming mail is working fine - no problems.  Outgoing mail is a different issue.  Network grou...

bglasgow11 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to write a content filter that looks for a text-string with pound-sign (£). Seems that £-sign is somehow special. My text-string is £brittish-1 but I don't find out how to match that string. Any ideas about this ?

k.porvari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me out with a question. I have downloaded the Cisco ESA virtual appliance VMDK image and mounted it on a VMare ESXi server. I managed to obtain a 30 day trial licence, so when I installed the appliance, all of the f...