Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

i got mail from my printer authorized agent (both are private mail ID's).  but it has blocked due to that mail contains virus, blocked via Cisco appliance. how it has happened?  which one is that appliance? kindly answer it, i am very eager to know.

I've registered new PAK for IronPort c360 on licensing portal recently and after successfull registration I've received e-mail with instructions and feature keys bin file. After opening this bin file in wordpad I couldn't find any feture keys only in...

I have noticed that enabling Outbreak filters deletes all email from local quarantines.  Is there a way to back these up prior to enabling?  We hold some email for up to 30 days in quarantines and some of our users may need access to this email.

Hello, Do you know where i can found log of failover pairing interface ? I've Ironport with pairing (Data1 and Data 2) and when i shut the port in the switch i can found log about failover ? Thank you for your help. Regards,Julien  

Hi,I have some troubles with ESA on first boot.I cannot connect over IP address and in System Logs I see error.Sat Jan 31 09:17:47 2015 Critical: An application fault occurred: ('egg/interface_controller.py configure_interfaces|845', "<type 'exceptio...

Juraj Ban by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes