Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

So it has been about a month or 2 since I finally got my AMP license installed. Today a few of my users are starting to get[Warning: Attachement Unscanned] on the Subjects of their incoming e-mails. I have a feeling there is something misconfigured o...

I need TLS negotiation logs for specific email communication. I checked "mail_log" file but the I could see only single line for TLS communication (ICID XXXX TLS success protocol TLSv1 cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA) I want detailed negotiation logs to ch...

What options are available on the C370's for implementing anti-spoofing controls in order to protect our company from the increasing number of phishing emails using spoofed addresses?   We already have an inbound rule to check the mailfrom: field and...

Hi ,I already configure the ironport C170 for incoming , outgoing , Content Filtering and Antispam.But Antispam is not working properly. If I send out the email , messsage hearder never show the ironport antispam.I can see the Ironport Antivirus head...

aung.htwe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me with the following syntax on a message filter? IHSpam: if (mail-from-dictionary-match("IHSpamBlock", 1)) AND (rcpt-to == "@domainname.com") {                insert-header("X-IronPort-Quarantine", "Yes");            } The portion I...

I am trying to strip an .scr attachment which is under compressed file .cab. I have written below filter, but its not resulting out to be effective Strip_Encrypt_Attachment_MF3: if (recv-listener == "ExternalMail") AND (attachment-filetype == "cab") ...

Top Solution Authors