Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello,We've deployed ESA in out customer network.All incomming connection comes to ESA, ESA queries LDAP (Route Query) and reroutes messages to specific servers (mailhost attribute).In our SMTP Routes no entries. Incomming messages works fine.But out...

Hi Community, I have a client with an ESA as the first mail server coming from the Internet and last one on the path out. This client is a University and the default ESA settings are not stopping much of the spam received.What I would like to ask is ...

Hello,We are currently in the process of trying to migrate Mail Flow Central from a windows server 2003 VM to a windows server 2008 VM.  I have a few questions regarding this migration.  Is their any sort of guide that I can follow?  Also, what is th...

I'm in a bit of a dilemma with outbound mail with the Ironport and Office 365. Some domains do not receive emails from my organization when we send it through the ironport. If I turn off the outbound connected and let outgoing emails bypass the Ironp...

Hello all! I would like to know if someone can tell me where I can update the HELO/EHLO response that the Ironport sends out when mail is flowing outbound from it. Currently the configuration is Exchange 2010 using the Ironport as its smarthost. When...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors