Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Cisco,since some day we get this error:07 Jun 2021 10:56:04 (GMT +02:00) Message 47730774 SPF: mailfrom identity >username<@cisco.com PermErrorDigging SPF Record cisco.com shows:cisco.com. 1799 IN TXT "v=spf1 include:mail.zendesk.com ?all" cis...

Hi all , it would be fine to help me out to understand using filters right:  First of all we implemented some outgoing filters via GUI which ends for mails in e.g. a quarantine. So as some users a very fast in fill out phishing Emails it would be fin...

cyberurmel by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I am a man and I've been having some security concerns about this website. When I went to register my account via Gmail, the mail that cisco sent that would finish my registration went straight to the rubbish bin on suspition of being "Potentiall...

Hello, everyone!  As we know Cisco had announced the EoS of Cisco Threatgrid Annuity Migration. So my question is how we can replace this licences. Is there another licence or we have to look for subscribe or something?  Greetings, Dimitar 

Resolved! Cisco ESA EOL?

This year our C190 maintenance contract and licenses expire.Our dealer told us that the licenses and the product can only be renewed until the end of this year.They told us that Cisco has discontinued the product.Is it correct that the Cisco ESA syst...

BVR EDV by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco  I was trying to block TLDs like .top, .win, and .beauty. Is there any way to do this? I was not able to find it through GUI in CISCO ESA. Plus, I was trying to Integrate CISCO ESA with SecureX but don't see Cloud Services under Network. ...

yafaa1993 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour, Nous avons le problème si dessous suite à une update.Update : version 14.0.2-020 vers la version 14.2.1 build 020. Problème constaté: Les Bugs rencontré sont :- Depuis les Messages en quarantaine : "Policy" lorsque nous examinons le détail d...

Hi there, as most of phishing mails came through a link inside mails (and also from safe sender e.g. microsoft , gmail etc) my question is - is it possible to replace all links in mails with plain text so that unser are not able to click them directl...

Top Solution Authors