Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

DKIM config automation

Hello, I am looking for a way to automate all needed config for DKIM signing and also for key rotations.this might not be an issue for deployments with just a few domains, but as soon as you get to 100+ domains it is quite an effort. I am currently u...

daro by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to fix email dropped by CASE ?

How to fix email dropped by CASE, please find the message tracking as below ?I have safelisted the sender email address in recipients' spam safelist. But, still email blocking due to CASE. Any advice ? Thanks in advance. Message 123456 scanned by Ant...

Vinay babu by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Reporting Plug-in via cmd

I am trying to install CiscoEmailReporting Plugin 1.1.0.136 via cmd manually with the command C:\temp\Cisco Plugin> CiscoEmailReporting-1-1-0-136.exe /exenoui /qn UseCustomConfig="c:\temp\Cisco Plugin\CommonForMassInstall\Common" /norestart /log "c:\...

Routing Internal Application Emails to CES

We have many internal applications that need to route mail via SMTP from onprem network to our CES instance. When testing a script to inject a send-mailmessage we define the $To, $From, $Subject, $SMTP.  The mail messages are getting blocked because ...

sfrancis by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ESAv license / smart licensing

Hi,We are on the way to install new ESAv to replace old one (with classic license).If we use Smart Licensing to manage our licenses, will the ESA be able to retrieve the subscriptions each year automatically? As of today (without SmartLicensing), eac...

RD77 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! File analysis File type support

Hello,I was was wondering if file analysis service is able to detect malicious macro in every type of file that the content filter (drop attachment due to macros) is supporting.  From global settings on file analysis, we see that office docs with mac...

spacemeb by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers