Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We prepend the subject of positively identified spam with [SPAM+] and have been doing so for years. Each user has a rule setup that moves anything with [SPAM+] to their 'Junk E-mail' folder. This system has worked well for years.About 2 months ago,...

Hi, does it really need to create another mx record for ironport ? the secondary mx record would be the mail server...any recommendations or best practices that you can offer?thank you.kira

Hello Nation,Have any of you looked already looked into the new "Image Scan" functionality of Async OS release 6.3?If so, what are your experiences? (Mainly: what system recourses does it consume)The function sounds very promising, I'm curious....Ste...

My company wants to provide a way for external users to send secure mail to us. My understanding is that the IronPort Secure E-mail solution is only for Outgoing mail, is that true?If so, what are some of the solutions that we could/should evaluate...

Our C 600 hasn't been updated in a while because of job reasons. So we updated to version 5.5.1 - 019 of Async OS on the 28th. We also use Whats Up Gold to monitor our network devices. After the update process, now the SMTP service on the Ironport is...

I've created anti-virus and anti-spam syslog pushed to a log analyzer. I've checked the log analyzer and found IronPort can successfully collect syslog from IronPort. But sometimes I receive an alert from IronPort below. What's the problem? It seems ...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors