Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

bounce prevention

has anyone used the newish "unwanted bounce" prevention that is in 4.7?we have a few users who seem to get forged a lot and this looks like a useful feature. However, I'm keen to know if re-writing the envelope sender has caused anyone grief in the w...

Attachment Profiling

Hello,Has anyone setup filters to perform outbound attachment profiling? For example, how many excel docs per hour, how many word docs per hour, and what sizes?I am sure there is a filter that could be written, but then how do you report on that filt...

New Spam (again)

We have noticed that this kind of spam has increased (see below).Typically it has no "To:" header, no "Subject:" header and nothing on the message body.Does IPAS already know this? Any suggestion to write a filter that catch message with no To or Sub...

Interesting...another one.

I've had 2 reports of this so far today. A message comes in to the recipient, and the sender appears the same. In other words, it looks like the recipient sent this to themselves. However, if you look at the headers, it is coming from the Internet (d...

Messages with no content?

I've been noticing a large number of messages with no message content. The full headers are intact, but there's nothing beyond them.This seems like an inefficient way of directory harvesting, if that's what's going on. Whatever the cause, it's rath...

new spam types

Hi - are other people seeing two new types of spam which are currently evading Brightmail?The first is usually pushing stocks - it consists of a standard subject, a random haiku of words and a GIF image with a randomised filename. Despite getting hea...

Another New SPAM Type

I've been getting a lot of calls on these lately. Why isn't Brightmail catching this stuff?-S'ensationall revoolution in m'edicine!-E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!-It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% g...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors