Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We use cisco anyconnect vpn on ASA 5525-x.Two days ago we found out in ASA logs something like a brute force attack:---6|May 31 2021|08:35:34|725007|193.27.228.247|60734|||SSL session with client outside:193.27.228.247/60734 to a.a.a.a/443 terminated...

nkmz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Helpful votes

Hi, This is my first time configuring BCC mode for PoC. I have encountered a Bounced Envelope Sender for all the emails BCC-ed into CES. I have removed the Address Tagging Keys, enable Consider Untagged Bounces to be Valid, enabled Smart Exceptions, ...

Sar by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could someone tell me is it possible to translate the SMA user quarantine GUI to the local language?Does someone have experience with the SMA user quarantine GUI access by mobile phone? Is it usable? Thank you! 

ESA 13.5.2 keeps reporting Invalid Analysis Service Key through email alert. I have checked the following:1. Under system administration -> Feature Key -> File Analysis feature is "active" and not yet expired2. Under Monitor -> AMP File Analysis -> T...

roy.tsang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi good morning, my name is IvanI would like to know if is that possible do an upgrade to Cisco ESA c190 to 13.5.x version or perhaps the laster version? Or until which version can I do this (upgrade)?The actual version is 11.5Do you any recommendati...

We filter for SSN, but it does not catch everything. I realize a consecutive 9 digit number would be a bad idea and we do not have a rule in place for that anyway. What I do need is a way to catch SSN in the following format: xxx-xx-1234 or xxx-12-34...

I have one esa with 500 user license + cluster licenses (free) , now we have brought 2 new esa we got cluster licenses which is free, now I know of I put all this email appliances together then it wil work and share licenses in cluster. Now questio...

Hi all,   Our team has been working on a regular expression for detecting bitcoin addresses. I'd like to get your feedback on our RegEx and see what others are doing to detect crypto currency addresses in email.    The RegEx we're using in our Dictio...

joelbland by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes