Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I started to receive this error message,  An application fault occurred: ('egg/command_client.py call|242', "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>", "'NoneType' object is not iterable", '[_coro.pyx coro._coro._wrap1 (coro/_coro.c:8505)|757] [updater/updaterd...

Hi everyone, I am using a local update server to test the upgrade.I need to upgrade in three stages.The first stage went fine, but when I tried to perform the second stage upgrade, I got the following message and could not upgrade.Please advise from ...

t.shibuki by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,basically, I'm wondering can I configure ESA to act on TCP reset and place undeliverable email in queue of some kind for up to 72 hours?In between Exchange and ESA there is a firewall which is not MTA capable, but can scan inline for advanced m...

mprstacic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,  I would like to know if there is a capability to know which actions the admin user performed while logged in in the appliance or SMA. Something like accounting  Thanks in advance!Konstantinos