cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8831 / 8832

B_VOIP_NE
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 questions.  Thank you in advance for your time.

Does the 8832 support MeetMe?  Every thing I have found shows it does but I wanted to double check this as we are getting ready to order these devices. 

Do you need external MIC's or does the 8832 have an onboard MIC/Speaker?

What is the display size for setting background images on the 8831 and 8832 via TFTP?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, it supports meet-me, you can refer to the documentation and it will be mentioned there.

Yes, they can be used without the wired/wireless mic kits you can buy, those are used to expand the coverage of the device.

I don't believe they support background images, if they do, you can find that information in the phone admin guide, if there is no section for customizing the background, that's not an option.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you for the information.  As always your help is appreciated :)  For my own reference will you please let me know where is the correct place to find this documentation?  I looked all over before posting and couldn't find anything specific on MeetMe regarding the 8832s.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: