Here's a problem I have with the 8851-3pcc. I don't know if you guys can help me with that :
8851-3pcc paired with an iPhone
Steps to reproduce
- Talk on the phone on a normal extension (ext1) with headset or handset (not speakerphone)
- Receive an incoming call on bluetooth (iPhone)
- Press "ignore" to drop the bluetooth call on the 8851
- Handset or headset microphone stops working (We can hear something, but the person at the other end can't)
- Switch audio device (headset to handset, handset from to headset, headset to speakerphone, etc) : sounds starts working again
- Ignore call on the iPhone instead of on the Cisco 8851
Note that this does not happen when the call is on speakerphone
Solved! Go to Solution.
- Google Pixel : Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX : mutes after ignoring call
Right now, my feeling is that Bluetooth 4.2 and up is not (or poorly) implemented in the firmware.
I'll let you know if I have news.