IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mulitcast

Hello Everyone, I have just enabled multicast on my routers for our voice paging system and everything seems to work fine.  However, I'm afraid I maybe missing some commands I could use to prevent multicast traffic from being generated to other inter...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have run into an issue on a Cisco ATA190 where the call won't disconnect for an elevator call.  The vendor is requesting an open loop disconnect signal, but the only thing I can see on the ATA's are timers for onhook and offhook detection.  We hav...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST with COR list

Hello, Appreciate if any one can advice on SRST configuration with COR. SRST is working fine I need to restrict the PRI/Dialpeer to use based on the directory number There are 2 departments say Dep1 with DN 1XXX and Department 2 with DN 2XXXDepartmen...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes