Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 KEM background color code?

Does anybody know the color code (hex, rgb or cmyk) of 9971 KEM backround? And/Or KEM buttons color code?

Cisco official colors from Brand_Guide_2006_interim.pdf do not match...

Thank you!

6 Replies 6

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can program feature key buttons on the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module as a directory number, line key, or speed-dial key. The buttons are illuminated, and when configured as a directory number or shared-line keys they allow for easy identification of call state. This capability provides features that are similar to those of typical direct station selection/busy lamp field (DSS/BLF) modules but are not intended to be directly comparable to those of traditional DSS/BLF modules.

Reference:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-color-key-expansion-module/data_sheet_c78-565427.html

Regards

Deepak

I just want to make phone wallpaper that exactly fits the KEM color.

So if I understand you correctly, you want to change the background color of LCD display for the KEM to match it with the phone wallpaper. If that is correct, then I am afraid it is not possible, you can only adjust the brightness and that's it.

There is no way to set a background image on KEM or change the color display on it whatsoever.

Regards

Deepak

Vice versa.

I want to change the phone wallpaper to match the KEM module color.

I understand that it is not possible to change the KEM background.

I just can't find the color that is used in KEM background.\

Well to be honest there is not a document that talks the color that comes in the background of KEM-C. Hence, you would need to rely on what you see there on the KEM itself and then try to match the closest color for the phone wallpaper.

Regards

Deepak

that's impossible