Views
Helpful
Replies

Add DX650 to CUCM system

pbzijerveld
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a few DX650 systems and we want to add them to our CUCM 9.0. We have downloaded the following COP file: cmterm-dx650.10-0-2-24.cop.sgn and installed it succesfully.

After the installation we verified the files on the TFTP server:

sipdx650.10-0-2-24.loads

pkg1.dx650.10-0-2-24.tgz

We rebooted the TFTP and the Tomcat service

If we login to the CUCM administration and want to add a phone we cannot see the DX650 or Desktop Experiance or something similar.

Anybody have experiance with this?

Thanks!

8 Replies 8

chikeobi.njaka
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just off the top of my head (I am in the process of doing this now),

Checkout the following : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cdce/dx600/rel_notes/10_0_2_SR/DX65_BK_RF2528CD_00_release-notes-cisco-desktop-collaboration.html

I think you need cmterm-devicepack9.1.1.21010-1.cop.sgn

Hi,

I installed the other device pack: cmterm-devicepack9.0.1.11013-1.cop because it said that the one you are referring to is not compatible with my version. I think it is because i have version 9.0.

But still no succes.

Hi,

I had version 9.1 installed and faced the same problem--the DX650 profile could not be seen in the list of phones inspite of instaling its COP file.

I installed the device pack cmterm-devicepack9.0.1.11013-1.cop  and now its working.

regards,

Vaibhav

hello buddy... i am trying to install this same mode phone in my office.... can you tell me what model no we have to select in CUCM phone config page... as for me its not reflecting the same.... i have istalled same cop file as you have done... please suggest

Hi,

What version of CUCm are you running? You need to have 9.1.2.

Regards,

Vaibhav

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

It seems that the problem is related to the version 9.0. I am installing 9.1 right now. I will post my findings as soon as possible.

pbzijerveld
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I upgraded to version 9.1 with the latest device pack. Now i can see it in the phone add menu. Only now i see the following error message: "phone features unavailible due to a problem with CUCM conffiguration file. Please contact system administrator"

So I am missing something, but i dont know what.

Pieter,

Sorry you are having trouble with your DX650 -- even after the great feedback from other community memebers. I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

Hope that helps,

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: