Views
Helpful
Replies

Add Mobile Phones entries to Corporate Directory

philmartin79
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am currently running CUCM v10.5 with LDAP directory intergration. At the moment when I search for an entrie in the Corp Directory all I can see is their extension number. Is there a way to show the persons other numbers such as mobile number? I can see these details being pulled from AD to CUCM in the end user pages but I dont know how to get them displayed on the directory for users.

Users phones are 7841 in case that makes a difference.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No way to get these on the phone to my knowledge. Have you thought about using the Jabber client? Jabber does give access to the other numbers.

Brandon

Hi Brandon, thanks for your response. I cannot find a way either. We have recommended Jabber and also stated they can add manual users in AD such as 'Bob Smith Mobile' so they can dial the users number. But as for displaying both under one entry TAC have stated this is not possible.

The only way to do that would be to either buy a 3rd party directory option, or to create your own directory script.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Another approach would be Single Number Reach so users don't need to call separate desk vs. cell numbers in the first place.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: