cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop login not possible

NiclasCpm
Level 1
Level 1

While I was connected via Agent Desktop with our Callmanager I installed VirtualPC which restarted the network adapter during installation. Due to this I naturally lost all network connections and was back online again after some seconds.

But as a reult of this it seems like Cisco Agent Desktop makes trouble now in logging me on.

When trying to do so I receive the error message (vaguely translated from German into English):

"The specified ID is logged on to another adapter already.

Choose "OK" to log off the recent agent for logging yourself on. Choose "Cancel" try to another ID."

But logging in fails no matter what I choose.

Rebooting the PC, resetting the phone (Cisco 7961) and also disconnecting the phone (POE) didn't help.

I tried the Supervisor Desktop to see if I'm still logged on with my ID so I can disconnect "myself" but the Supervisor Desktop only shows my colleague being logged on.

Where can I check established sessions to disconnect them ?

Or what is the problem in my case ?

Big thanks in advance and regards,

Niclas

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try restarting the Node Manager service on the server. Note that the call center agents will be down temporarily.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks, but errr.......I just stopped the service but received the error that problem prevent it from stopping. The state is now "Stopping" and that's it. :\

You could use pskill to kill the process, but a reboot may be your best option.

Brandon

Yes, this helpdes.

It was the "CRSJavaService.exe" which prevented the service from stopping.

After having killed the process the service was stopped and could be started again resulting in a succesful logon at the Agent Desktop.

Thanks m8s !