Views
Helpful
Replies

AIM-CUE not reachable by router

Scott Hanson
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

CM Express 7.1 with Unity Express on an AIM-CUE module in AIM slot 0.  Router can't reach the module.  Possible routing issue.  Can someone take a look and give me a clue as to what the issue might be?

All replies rated.

12 Replies 12

Hi

Your routing is correct

ip route 10.5.1.211 255.255.255.255 Service-Engine0/0

try ser ser o/o session and check if you can into the cue

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Somnath Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please check the status of the service module, it could be down, and hence you are unable to ping

service-module service engine 0/0 status

Thanks.  The module is showing as up.  I did the ser er 0/0 and go inot the cue.  I did a no shut and that seemed to shut it down.  Now console session is blank and does not react.  Any ideas?

From cme

ser ser 0/0 reset

And check how is going

Regards

cc

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Here is the output of service-module service-engine 0/0 status

COSG-2801-CCME#service-module service-engine 0/0 status Service Module is Cisco Service-Engine0/0

Service Module supports session via TTY line 66

Service Module is in Steady state

Service Module heartbeat-reset is enabled Getting status from the Service Module, please wait..

Cisco Unity Express 7.0.2

CUE Running on AIM

Cisco Configuration Professional keep s saying the AIM module has been reloaded, please wait for module to reload and then discover again/

Hi

So did you reset the module as i said to teh previous post?

Yes but still at ssame point.

ok

Now reload the module

Send the output from the cue

1) ser ser 0/0 reload

2) ser ser 0/0 session (take the output from the begin to the end and send it)

what is showing now if you get in the cue..is ofline or online?

Booting: [#######################>...................................] 38% waiti    Booting: [########################>..................................] 40% waiti  Booting: [###########################################################>] 100% SYSTEM ONLINE TBA-CUE-TX-HT# *Sep 20 18:17:57.879: %FILESYS-5-CF: External CompactFlash removed Flash card inserted in flash. Reading filesystem on the device... Wait for the completion message before accessing device Filesystem read completed in flash. Device in flash available for use

everything looks ok

can you describe now the problem?

can you ping the module

can you ping the cme from the module?

if  you got in the cue then the module is online right?

DOH!  The problem was CCP.  It kept reporting that the router could not reach the modeul and still does say that but I can pinboth ways and opened a web browser to the AIM module and walah!  It opens up.  I must have miseed a step because I can't log in.  Where do I go to create that username and password?

Cool

Now you have to proceed with the initialaization of cue gui

into telephony-service of cme

web admin system name admin password ??  ->config teh username and the pass

Now  go to cue gui and continue with the initialaization

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: